okay, so here are a couple of pictures from my voyage. it's taken me a total of one hour and thirty minutes to get these three pictures up, so i'm calling it a victory and giving up for the night. i am back at sea and heading toward mauritius. i have lots to catch everyone up on about my time in south africa. it is an amazing place, and i can't wait to rehash it all. i promise to get on the ball and get something written tomorrow.

this is a picture of yas and i after having fish guts poured over our heads on neptune day. totally gross and totally fun!

this is me at iguassu falls. if you can believe it, this is only a small portion of the falls!

this is me at the cape of good hope in south africa. it is amazingly beautiful and was definitely worth the trip down there.
3 comments:
My comment today is that I have that same blue NorthFace jacket, and I'm procrastinating so hard that I had to tell you that. And that's all I have to say. :)
Kelly
The pictures look awesome! Cape Town looks like it was beautiful and that you had good weather. Power to the travellers!
Thank God I can see your face at last. I was really missing you. Wish I could be there with you, and so does Maria who is sitting looking over my shoulder. Miss you!
Post a Comment