okay, so there's something to be said about jet lag/ship lag/just plain old having no idea what time or day it is. so, since i can't sleep, i decided to make myself useful. i finally was able to get some pics online from my voyage. if you're interested, head to my pic page (see the side bar for the link cause i surely don't remember the url). it's on the "sas pics" page. i'd love to hear you comments, so feel free to post them back on this site.
also, i'll be back shortly to regale you all with the final leg of my adventures: time spent in san diego. but for now, i'm going to try and get some sleep.
5 comments:
Briana, I keep missing your IM's call my cell phone. I assure you I can talk at work! Miss you and cannot wait to see you!
Your pics are incredible! It seems so unreal that you were in those places seeing those things. You've had such an amazing experience and the boys on the boat look mighty hot! Maybe I should sign up haha, though I'm sure fraternizing with the students is frowned upon?
PS PROPS FOR DONNING THE JA SWEATSHIRT IN SOME OF THE PICS! YOU ROCK!
molls... you know i have nothing but JA love, and i was happy to represent around the world!
just saw the pics and wow!! I really want to go to the great wall now. Maybe next time I'm in this hemisphere....
elyse...no need to make a trip to the great wall hemisphere specific. whenever you want to go, lemme know. since i lost my camera with all of my pics from the wall on it and had to steal pics from others, i'm using that as my excuse to go back asap. so, we can climb the wall together!
Post a Comment