Tuesday, March 16, 2010
What a Picture's Worth
So, my dear friends from grad school convinced me to participate in a photo-a-day blog that consists of 30 people around the world each posting one picture a day. I was hesitant at first because I am always so nervous of not following through with the commitment. But, after some good peer pressure, I joined up, and now I am posting at Photographic State 2010. But, I also wanted to keep a separate photo blog that was all about me. Maybe it's because I'm an introvert or a fairly private person, but something about having the option to post separate pictures or to post the same pictures, but allow my family and friends to come visit and comment was very appealing to me. So, I've been keeping up with a double posting of the pictures at my own site: A Girl and her Point of View. I'm excited to see how this continues and where I take it from here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment