And in fairness, I am working toward helping others enter the world of blogging. Today, I've encouraged my dear friend Dung to start his own blog, commenting on all of the interesting news articles he always posts on Facebook. And I have a blog idea in mind for my niece's summer vacation this year. So, clearly I've done my part for the blogosphere.
Thursday, April 01, 2010
Goals
So, my goal for 2010 was to blog at least 10 times a month. Clearly, I did not accomplish this in March...at least not on this blog. Since I am also trying to keep up with this photo a day blog (http://photographicstate2010.blogspot.com and http://agirlandherpointofview.blogspot.com), I guess I technically did blog, just not in the written format. Either way, something that I've definitely learned, and often remind myself, is to let myself off of the hook when I don't do something "perfectly." So, I think five times is pretty good, and today is a new month (literally), so it's time to start again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment