This year, Kayla was allowed to bring a friend and asked Katie to come along. They are both so excited! Kayla to show off one of her favorite vacation spots, and Katie to get to visit the Golden State for the first time! It's definitely going to be tons of fun. So, in honor of their visit and in a way to capture all of our good times, I created a blog for them to keep while they are here. This way their friends and families back home can keep track of them, and so that they will have the memories forever. Mom and I will also get to contribute to the fun, and of course, as the creator, I've already started it. So, for the next week, I will be blogging at another site, but all should come visit and see what we're up to. Me, my mom and two young teenagers?! It should be an interesting time!
No comments:
Post a Comment