Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Silent Blogging

So, I blog in my head constantly. I think of funny little anecdotes from the day to share and ponder questions about life that I'm often curious to share with the world. But for some reason, when I get home, I can't bring myself to type. I have no idea why. It's probably related to the same reasons I can't pick up the phone and connect with friends who I miss dearly. And though I feel like I've posted this exact same post previously (like a broken record of a frustrated blogger), the only difference is that this time, I've been visiting my own blog frequently and just sitting. Then I start to visit other blogs and think of how I want to change the format and layout. But in order to do that, I need to have CSS and HTML programming skills that I just don't have. And no amount of googling for help seems to do the trick. So at the end of each visit, I just sit. Unblogged. Unchanged. Just silent.

No comments: