to my favorite ra staff! i hear that you all are checking regularly, so i wanted to say hi and that i´ve been thinking about you guys a lot lately. i miss you guys tons and can´t wait for a reunion of fun.
smooches to all!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
b- i'm not sailing around the great blue sea(s) or anything, but i'm starting to think that the world away from umass will only be fun for another few months and maybe we should think about returning for spring semester. i mean, you could do the whole RD thing and i could go the live-in-a-friend's-dorm-room route (i know it has worked for others) and we could have a great time. of course emma jake (the puppy) would have to come. when you find time between fun in the sun and learning about different cultures, give it some thought. i'll be here. -jessa
Ps you have to put a british accent on that to make it sound right! Sounds like your having an amazing time traveling the universe thus far and I am sufficiently jealous! Can I do that even tho I'm not in school anymore???? I made my first visit back to JA to my 4th floor (tears) to visit my boys, I hope they don't give Feli too much trouble, tho I am sure they will! It was sad, and I have to admit I am much sadder than I thought I would be having gone back to see it!
Well ta-ta for now, have fun doing all kinds of crap that you're doing!!! We miss you!
Reading about your adventures is officially my new favorite way to procrastinate. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and enjoying hearing about your travels...
3 comments:
b-
i'm not sailing around the great blue sea(s) or anything, but i'm starting to think that the world away from umass will only be fun for another few months and maybe we should think about returning for spring semester. i mean, you could do the whole RD thing and i could go the live-in-a-friend's-dorm-room route (i know it has worked for others) and we could have a great time. of course emma jake (the puppy) would have to come. when you find time between fun in the sun and learning about different cultures, give it some thought. i'll be here.
-jessa
Briana - banana,
Ps you have to put a british accent on that to make it sound right! Sounds like your having an amazing time traveling the universe thus far and I am sufficiently jealous! Can I do that even tho I'm not in school anymore???? I made my first visit back to JA to my 4th floor (tears) to visit my boys, I hope they don't give Feli too much trouble, tho I am sure they will! It was sad, and I have to admit I am much sadder than I thought I would be having gone back to see it!
Well ta-ta for now, have fun doing all kinds of crap that you're doing!!! We miss you!
HELLOOOOO JESSA!
Briani!
Reading about your adventures is officially my new favorite way to procrastinate. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and enjoying hearing about your travels...
Sending some long distance love,
Kelly :)
Post a Comment