so, no matter where i go or how long i'm gone, i'm always happy to return to jersey. it's a nice little place that will always be "home." a comfort zone, really.
so i've been back from spain for under a week, and i've been dealing with my jet lag as i baby-sat my brother's girlfriend's puppy. i've also spent some QT with my favorite eight-year-old. it's been a good time, and i am finally getting myself back into the east coast time zone. the rest of my time in spain was good. shannon and i were definitely tired by the end of the visit, and i was ready to not be living out of a suitcase. and now, my latest adventure is over. *sigh*
what's next? my job search is under full swing, so that'll be my main focus until my next job is secured. hopefully that'll be before june 1! i'm keeping my fingers crossed.
in the mean time, if you're looking for an escape, please, please, please come and visit atlantic city. i'm here and would love to have some company. and as for the blog...i'll update it as necessary so if you're curious as to my job search, then check back soon!
1 comment:
I will definitely be coming to visit some weekend soon, just not sure which one yet. I was planning on coming that week I took off for my birthday but some girl at works family decided to throw her a wedding shower that weekend so I'm thinking I won't make it down then. But it will be before or shortly thereafter that! So glad you're back and relaxing with the fam!
I hear UMass is a great place to work!
Post a Comment