Sunday, February 21, 2010

Did the Coffee Stain?

I'm not quite sure what the outcome of the coffee on my shirt will be, but ten hours later, I know how my day turned out. I am happy to report, I've made it to the other end with a lesser feeling of funk.

After a little retail therapy and some quality time with a couple of good people, I was able to continue to push through the blah and end my day feeling lighter than before. And while I still have no idea what brings on the clouds and what causes them to part, I'm proud of myself for taking a more active approach this time around to find serenity.

So, tonight, I entered my apartment and walked straight to the "Stain & Wash" to attack the coffee stain, and I actually was left with hope that it might actually come out.

No comments: