Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Favorite Rainbow

Since I moved to California, there's a little road trip that I've been dying to take. A road trip that combines two of my favorite things: shopping and flip flops. And as a girl who grew up in a beach town and learned to love Rainbows at a young age, how could I pass up a jaunt down to San Clemente to visit the Rainbow Factory Store?

As we turned the corner, it was just as I imagined. It is a small little shop with nothing too fancy to the outside of it. And when you walk in, there are surfing photos and worn down flops framed on all of the walls. I wouldn't have it any other way. And the best part...there are flip flops everywhere!

Pink. Green. Gray. Blue. White. Black. Leather. Hemp. Rubber. Thong. Slide. Loafer. You name it, and they had it. I was in flop heaven.

No comments: