Friday, November 19, 2010
Facing the Music
I don't even have the energy to go into why today was such a terribly emotional day other than to say that my frustration with my supervisor and human resources has boiled over the top. I even found myself speaking very harshly to HR before bursting into tears. And after not being able to avoid thinking about anything else all day, I think it's time for me to realize that maybe I need to learn how to cut the ties. I love LMU and I love my students, but isn't how you are treated during a time of medical leave a sure sign of a department's true colors? And if there are no other jobs open here, then that doesn't leave me with many choices. My heart is broken, but I am exhausted. I just don't know what else to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment