What can I say? I am obsessed with Harry Potter. I have ready every book at least twice. I have seen every movie on opening day (mostly at midnight). I even own my own Gryffindor scarf (even though I am definitely on the border between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw). I just adore the imagination, creativity, adventure and love that comes alive on every page.
When the clock struck 12 last night, I was seated in a theater with nine folks from work, and we were waiting with bated breath for the lights to dim and the previews to roll. And once the magic began, I was hooked. From the first scene to the last, I was soaking in every detail and anxious about what was coming next. I didn't want any of it to end. But when it did, I couldn't help but feel like they ended it at just the right spot. And now, as I sit in the day after glow, all I can think about is how much story is left to tell, but how sad it will be when those final credits appear. Then what? I can't even think about it. So in the mean time, I am just going to focus on the magic that is this movie, and every time I need another HP fix, I'll reach for one of the books and get sucked right back in to the world of Hogwarts.
No comments:
Post a Comment