Friday, November 05, 2010

GLEEdership

Today, I spent the whole day in Fresno working at Fresno State with the Central RAP committee.  This is part of my responsibility as the Member-at-Large for the Central Region through WACUHO, and I can't remember the last time I had so much fun doing "work."  We planned, shopped, laughed and got ready for tomorrow's conference.  And the more I thought about all of the students who were heading our way to participate in the conference, the more excited I got.  And I am especially so proud of the LMU delegation!  They have really put their hearts into this, and it has shown!  Their video is AMAZING!  I will have to a copy so that I can embed it into the blog.  It is clever and funny and CHOREOGRAPHED!  Seriously!

And I just finished my presentation for tomorrow.  I am presenting to the new professionals on submitting successful program proposals for conferences.  And since the whole conference is "Glee" themed, my session is called "Submitting Program Proposals that are a 'Schue' in!"  I'm excited about it, so hopefully the attendees will be too!



So tonight, I go to bed proud to be both a Lion and a member of the WACUHO region.  If everyday were like this, I'd never get sick of work!  And while I'm on this high, I need to finish my welcome address to the conference and my words during the New Pros social.  Hopefully I can be clever and win them all over!

No comments: